All the options inside this article you can find in the Import / Export / Reset menu.
Import / Export Settings
Those features of the plugin help to save a copy of settings and restore later. Using import and export you can also migrate the settings from one installation of the plugin to another one.
Settings can be moved using a copy/paste option or directly from a file. Keep in mind that if you are using social followers counter there is a separate menu with import/export commands that you can execute separately.
In case you did not stop the feature, the plugin keeps a copy of your last 10 configurations (a back of plugin settings). From the rollback menu, you can restore a previous setup in case you did not like the changes.
Reset Settings & Data
Warning! Use with caution because if you press the reset button you won’t be able to get back again to the current state.
- Plugin Settings – the button will erase all custom settings you have made in the plugin and return back the default like when you install for the first time. The button will not reset Social Followers Counter setup.
- Followers Settings – the button will erase all settings for the social followers counter. It will not affect other plugin settings.
- Analytics Data – the button will erase all information in internal analytics. The analytics is a stand-alone feature of the plugin that you can activate from the menu. The analytics data is stored and collected separately from the share counter. This button does not affect the share counter information.
- Internal Counters – the button will reset only internal counters. Internal are those counters that are assigned to buttons without a social counter API. The value increases with each button click and it is stored on each post.
- Counters Last Update – the button will remove the last update time from each post/page on site. This will cause and immediate share counter update for all posts/pages when they are opened.
- Short URL Cache & Image Cache – the button will clear the cached short URLs (if you are using short URLs) and the cached feature images for sharing. Plugin stores in a cache the featured images for faster work and eliminate the database lookup each time. The cache updates automatically when you save posts or pages. But if a problem appears you can use this button.
- All Counter Information – unlike the internal counter button, this button will remove all the counter information collected by the plugin. This includes the internal counters, counter last update time and also the cache official share counter values. Next time you open a post or page you will get a fully fresh share counter values.