Building a custom layout for your social followers gives you a chance to be unique.
The creation of custom layout you can do from the Followers Counter -> Custom Layout Builder menu.
Setting up Header Cover Box
The cover box is the design that appears over the display of social profiles. This design can have a little biographical data or just whatever you think will work.
- Display cover box above networks – this option you need to enable to show the cover box.
- The main style – this is the main style of the cover display. The light means that you are using a light background. In this case, the plugin will use a dark text. If you choose dark, the plugin will use light color text.
- Custom background color – this color will be used to replace the default used in the light and dark styles.
- Profile image – the image that will appear in the cover box above the title and description. If you did not make a selection, nothing will appear. For the best design results, the image should be the square size.
- Title – that is the first row of the cover box texts.
- Description text – the additional text below the title.
Setup the Design
- Columns – that is the number of overall columns that will show on one row.
- Display the total number of followers – choose whenever you need to show the total number of followers or not. Enabling the total followers will add an additional block to those you will show.
- Columns for a single network – this is the size that each network block will take. The standard option for each network is default which means to take 1 column from a row. Using the selection you can change that to a different value. So if we have a display with 3 columns or a row (the global) and wish to make a network spread over the entire row, here we will choose 3 columns.