The automatic content bar is a great way to show the social followers below the content of each post (automatically). A sample design looks like this:
To enable the content bar you need to set the options in Followers Counter -> Content Bar.
Setting up Cover Box
The cover box is the design that appears over the display of social profiles. This design can have a little biographical data or just whatever you think will work.
- Display cover box above networks – this option you need to enable to show the cover box.
- The main style – this is the main style of the cover display. The light means that you are using a light background. In this case, the plugin will use a dark text. If you choose dark, the plugin will use light color text.
- Align – alignment of content in the cover box. The center is the default and recommended for most of the sites.
- Custom background color – this color will be used to replace the default used in the light and dark styles.
- Profile image – the image that will appear in the cover box above the title and description. If you did not make a selction, nothing will appear. For the best design results, the image should be the square size.
- Title – that is the first row of the cover box texts.
- Description text – the additional text below the title.
- Columns – the number of columns that buttons will show out.
- Template – the template for the followers’ counter.
- Apply animation – select animation for this design.
- Without space between buttons – connect buttons in a single block.
- Without follow text – the option will remove the text for followers below the number.
- Without follow value – the option will remove the number of followers.
You can take a look and test various design options on the plugin demo https://socialsharingplugin.com/social-followers-counter/