At version 3.6 of Easy Social Share Buttons the subscribe button was the most popular option. We received positive feedback from lots of clients, which make us think we are on a right trail in guessing user’s needs. That is why with the last version 3.7 we developed some new things related with the subscribe button. In our work we followed your suggestions as usual. So we hope you like the result.
Separate Tab at the Menu
The first change is that all the option for Subscribe button are located in separate tab at the settings. That will make subscribe button settings easy to be found.
If you can’t find the Easy Optin tab, please check on what mode you are working on.
4 Services Available
Version 3.7 provides four optin form services that can be integrated with the subscribe button. The services are Mailchimp, GetResponse, MyMail and MailPoet.
With that last change Easy Social Share Buttons provides the fullest pack possible related to subscribe button features. All of the most popular optin form services are now available for integrate with the subscribe button.
The options for setting up the button are still simple. You just need to choose the service you use. Then depends on the choice fill the data required from the service.
For Mailchimp and GetResponse you need to generate API key. Next to the option we have provided useful link that will help you generate or find your API.
For MyMail and MailPoet you just need to select the list from the drop down menu. And that is all!
4 Ready Made Designs
And to be really easy we have developed four custom designs for the subscribe form.
At each design there are lots of customize options. Some of them are related with the text and messages at the form and the rest are style customization options. Using them you can prepare unique subscribe form with no codding skills at all.
Full Changelog List
- Include image parameter into click to tweet
- Option to deactivate check for news and extensions from Advanced Settings -> Administrative Options
- Added support for GetResponse, myMail and MailPoet into subscribe forms
- 3 new designs into subscribe button
- Option to use easy-subscribe shortcode to create two step optin forms twostep=”true” twostep_mode=”popup|inline”
- Name field into subscribe forms
- Updated shortcode generator to include easy-subscribe shortcode
- Problem with work of Print button in more popup