1. Go to Where to Display -> Positions and activate Post Vertical Float
2. Go to Position Settings (again under Where to Display) and find Post Vertical Float
Set here the display of your post float. Choose a template and style for the buttons, whether to have counters or not, animation, etc. Under Live Style Preview section you can see all the changes in real time and choose the best display for you.
3. Activate the networks you want to display
Under PERSONALIZE SOCIAL NETWORKS-> Social Networks press Add more networks button and choose the networks you want from the popup.
Under Additional Network Options in this section, you can configure the More button and Share Button.
4. In case you need to correct the fixed display position use settings under Correct Initial & Fixed Top Position, Change Horizontal & Vertical Offset from Content
5. To control the automatical display of Post VerticalFloat use Automatically Appear or Disappear On
6. To control the display on mobiles and tablets use Deactivate display on device or specific components
Pay attention that Post Vertical Float displays share buttons just next to the page text content. That makes this display position impossible to display on mobiles. This is why you need to turn off Post Vertical Float for mobiles and set additional mobile display.