The global network options are available for a few networks. With those additional options you can control a specific function of the selected network. Those options are located in Social Sharing -> Global Network Options.
Below you can find a list of networks with related to them advanced options:
- More Button: you have fields to change icon, style and mode of the more button used to display extra networks. The options for more button are also available in network settings for position, post type or plugin integration
- Share Button: you have fields to change icon, style and mode of the share button used to display extra networks. The options for share button are also available in network settings for position, post type or plugin integration
- Twitter: for Twitter you can set the default username that will be included automatically in the Tweet as via, default hashtags. You can also set to convert post tags as hashtags and activate Tweet optimization if you have a long titles of posts.
- Facebook: allows to activate Facebook advanced sharing option running using application ID. That mode is not required for normal work but used for specific situations
- Facebook Messenger: if you plan to use Messenger on desktop (not only mobile devices) you need to setup Facebook Application and enter its ID inside the field here. Without that ID the Messenger button will not function on desktops
- WhatsApp: you have option to activate usage of WhatsApp web API interface which will allow usage of button on any device. Without that option set to Yes the button will work only on mobiles
- VKontakte: you have option to force send of all share details. This option should be activated only if you have a problem and the shared information to VK does not appear as expected
- Pinterest: you can change the mode of Pinterest button for here. The default mode allows to Pin any image from site. If you choose disable Pin of any image plugin will share just the featured post image or custom image you set (you will have option if option is set to Yes). You can also activate the default Pinterest save any image button (included from Pinterest site)
- Email: configure the email message template and choose the email function you are using – form or link. Learn more for email setup.