From your profile you can download 2 type of plugin packages – full version with documentation and ready to install WordPress plugin.
If you download the Installable WordPress file only then you can go and install it via WordPress dashboard.
If you download the full package including documentation and extensions then there are two ways to install the plugin.
Steps to follow to install plugin via WordPress uploader
• Download Easy Social Share Button for WordPress from CodeCanyon on your device
• Unzip the file and find folder named webinstall
• Upload zip file to this folder via WordPress admin panel
• Plugins -> Add New -> Upload -> Choose file -> Find webinstall folder open it, choose easy-social-share-buttons3.zip and press Open-> Install Now -> Activate Plugin
Steps to follow to install plugin via FTP
• Download Easy Social Share Button for WordPress from Codecanyon on your device
• Unzip the file and find folder named easy-social-share-buttons3
• Upload easy-social-share-button3 folder to your WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/)
• Activate from WordPress menu Plugins section
A new option will appear in WordPress admin menu: Easy Social Share Buttons, where you can configure plugin settings.